Monday, March 20, 2006

edit edit then update

out of boredom, i did this. some simple picture editing, which sucks bigtime cause I don't know what to do next. i was planning of doing the 3C faces picture all over again but this time with a concept like this one here. i have to deal with 37 pictures, then 4 per person.. oh well. i still have my vacation to waste. i hope i could go out of the country for at least a visit to my family in China. it's been hell here in the house sitting all day and nothing to do. oh well. that's what summer's all about. i hope i could have a fruitful summer and learn basic photography, hope my parents would allow me to. well. this day was a good day. i was totally excited on doing my blog's retro layout. for me, it rox! some say it's nice though heehee ^_^ i almost had a hard time doing the background per site, coz i was already running short of ideas. so i had to slop on things with a bit retro in them. to make it look retro. wahahaha! i was like slopping objects on my design until it was this way already. ahaha! but i still like it though :) but my blog isnt finished yet. the "weblog" section isn't done yet. i still have to do it.. but im already too lazy to do it.. geez.. i can't stop now. my work isn't done yet.. oh well. gotta work. maybe tomorrow.

tomorrow, and up to the 21st, we'll have our vocational tests. i think it's for college application. ah.. im too lazy to go to school.. goodness. it's 7am in the morning.. >.< geez. i just hope i could wake up tomorrow.

i almost forgot that my birthday is fast approaching.. its 15 days till my birthday. oh well. i thought it's still far away. but still.. time flies so fast... i miss 3c... :(

take care guys! thanks for the appreciation!!: )

No comments: